**UPDATE 7/9/13**2007 monte Carlo Ls build. Some more product on its way

Nice build!

What are your box dimensions? What is the max width and height box you can get in that opening where the seats fold?

Any more pics of the box where it seals off?

Im looking for a car I can get a 42+" wide box in that's at least 16" tall. My 2011 Impala only fits a 36" wide box.

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

Nice build!

What are your box dimensions? What is the max width and height box you can get in that opening where the seats fold?

Any more pics of the box where it seals off?

Im looking for a car I can get a 42+" wide box in that's at least 16" tall. My 2011 Impala only fits a 36" wide box.

With those dimensions. This is not the car you want. Don't get me wrong it's a great car. But where the seats are I can get 13" an under the speakers in the rear deck I'm at 14" and anything behind that is 17" my box was 35 wide and had a couple inches to spare and depth I was at 25"with about 3" to spare

Ok so I'm having a little trouble with my charger. What should this charge my batteries to with em being Hooke up for 24 hours? What should they charge to and how long should it take?

That charger should charge those up and shut off no higher than 14.5-14.8, then rest somewhere in the 13.3 range once charged. Book should say specifically.

What was the voltage when you hooked up the charger? Have they been installed in your car or still have them out like in the last photo?

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

This is great.. A Monte Carlo build!! Mines is a 05 and my future project consist of 2 Sundown 15v3s on 2 RFosgate 2500s and Cadence Mids & Highs on RFosgate 1000.4 .. mine probably wont start until FEB but im steady purchasing little at a time.. wont start until i have it all!! Any ways i have a quick question.. How does your subs sound sealed from the trunk? I've always had mine face the trunk but In order for all my equipment to fit thats what i will have to do!! So i was seeing if you could give your personal opinion on how "Musical" sealing it from the trunk is.. Thanks!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Archived