skaraudio Posted July 7, 2012 Report Posted July 7, 2012 (edited) We came in today on a Saturday to do some painting @ the Skar Warehouse on one of the walls in the office - figured we would share the pic on here for anyone who doesn't follow on Facebook! Edited July 7, 2012 by skaraudio Skar Audio www.SkarAudio.comPhone : (888) 501-7527
Omega5002 Posted July 7, 2012 Report Posted July 7, 2012 Looks cool 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
yUmadBro Posted July 7, 2012 Report Posted July 7, 2012 Very nice, I do a little bit of that stuff too.
vetkilr01 Posted July 7, 2012 Report Posted July 7, 2012 Its always good to have a ex gang member on your crew to tag your ware house for ya...Looks great man.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 8, 2012 Report Posted July 8, 2012 Its always good to have a ex gang member on your crew to tag your ware house for ya...Looks great man. Lol I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
knowledge Posted July 8, 2012 Report Posted July 8, 2012 Its always good to have a ex gang member on your crew to tag your ware house for ya...Looks great man. really was that necessary? i do graffiti and been doing it for years, now does that mean i am or was a gang member no! op looks great by the way REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
skaraudio Posted July 9, 2012 Author Report Posted July 9, 2012 Its always good to have a ex gang member on your crew to tag your ware house for ya...Looks great man. really was that necessary? i do graffiti and been doing it for years, now does that mean i am or was a gang member no! op looks great by the way He is extremely far from that type of person , quite the golfer/prep sort he is actually - but I know it was a joke . Thanks guys it turned out great! Skar Audio www.SkarAudio.comPhone : (888) 501-7527
Recommended Posts