Yeah the battery i have is an agm. And i was talking about a voltage meter. But how often would i need to charge the battery?

Charge it as often as you can, if that's once a week, then do it once a week. You probobly don't need to do it every night, but I don't think you will hurt it if you do, as long as its a good charger.

As far as chargers go, I found I like my little Battery Tender Plus. works like a lil champ, charges at about 14.7 max and floats at 13.3. As far as other cheaper brands of batts, look into:

NGT Xtreme

Super Start AGM

Diehard Gold AGM

Diehard Platinum AGM

Duralast Platinum AGM

As far as chargers go, I found I like my little Battery Tender Plus. works like a lil champ, charges at about 14.7 max and floats at 13.3. As far as other cheaper brands of batts, look into:

NGT Xtreme

Super Start AGM

Diehard Gold AGM

Diehard Platinum AGM

Duralast Platinum AGM

I have the diehard gold under my hood and the other battery i have i am not sure of the brand it doesn't say on it but it says its agm i got the battery out of a car at my dads work (repo place) the car had a huge system in it and the battery was in the trunk so i took it because the people left the car and didnt have enough money to get it out