Hey all Im trying to stock up on shtf guns have my only thing i need is a few more handguns lol. anyways i was looking at a Taurus raging judge but if it ever did hit the fan that 454 casull would be hard to come by so now I am looking for maybe a glock I have a few springfield xd's and a xdm but anyways the glocks i was looking at are 9mm or the 45 g17 or 21 can you get other barrels for them? any of you shot them and a xd? would like to see how much different they are cant rent a gun around here to try them thanks!

Get the 45 if you are gonna get one... Yes the barrels are interchangeable... All you have to do is look around man you can find DOZENS of parts for Glocks... I hope you are just talkin about the world ending up in BS and not a zombie apocalypse as far as SHTF

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

full sized 45!!!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

IF its for the range, full size block .45, but .45s are expensive now....my buddy had one, till some bs and the 5-0 confiscated it, even though he legally had it in his apartment....(this was in oklahoma).... Personally, if i ever get a concealed gun, I'm getting a G32C, i have a SW .40 currently, not a bad gun.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

G20C full size 10mm with a 21C (.45) barrel and mags so you can have both in one gun.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Get the 45 if you are gonna get one... Yes the barrels are interchangeable... All you have to do is look around man you can find DOZENS of parts for Glocks... I hope you are just talkin about the world ending up in BS and not a zombie apocalypse as far as SHTF

yea not zombies lol wad looking at the 10 mm if I could get 9mm 45 and 357 barrels

You know I'm gonna be the devils advocate here. But youre buying all these shtf guns and whatnot. How much training do you have to use these effectively? I know everyone thinks its sooo easy to shoot someone or how they are going to act under that intense acute stress. Have you looked into becoming proficient with these weapons? Also, if you have to buy another handgun (for whatever reason since you already have a couple) id buy a glock 17 9mm. Ammo is cheaper, lighter, and if you do your part is just as effective. People are always like, "oh the 9mm is a pussy round" to which i reply, stand right there and let me shoot you im the chest with this pissy round. Suddenly its not so pussy..

a 9mm barrel can not be changed out for a 45 barrel. however a 45 can be cahnged out for a 9mm

a glock 32 is a 357 sig. shitty round and expensive to boot. its a necked down 40 not a magnum round. The only 357 worth anything is a magnum. also since you live in a commie state you wont be able to get a concealed permit. especially if obama gets another term. shitty i know but it is what it is.

There is nothing wrong wtih a 9mm and instead of spreadign your calibers all over the place meaning you need to buy ammo for multiples buy something chambered in what you already have.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.