Jump to content

what would YOUUU do...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Crandis where do you go to school at? Ive partied at every college in erie and never had any troubles lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Crandis where do you go to school at? Ive partied at every college in erie and never had any troubles lol.

I go to Behrend lol, I know you've partied at this college. Well idk what the deal is. Things have changed here from what they used to be like and I don't touch the sorority girls personally, they're some trashy shit.
Posted

all college girls are trashy. ;) you just have to realize this and not discriminate.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Chicks like this are attention whores and bad news. I forsee problems in your near future. Whether its you have drug problem to your coworkers because you and her burned or you have a little dick because shes "taking a break" from you. Ever see those warning signs on jobsites? "enter with caution" words to live by bro

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

all college girls are trashy. ;) you just have to realize this and not discriminate.

This is beyond trashy like having a foursome, cheating with multiple guys, and having some kind of STD lol. I don't mind a trashy girl unless she's fuckin another guy every other night haha. That's the sororities though. I stick mostly to girls from other colleges or girls not in a sorority :P
Posted

so you are passing up on the 19 and 20 year old girls who are just now finding out about their sexuality.............

You're an engineering student?

lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Honestly? No. I've seen 3 of my friends have GF's that cheat on them with one or multiple guys.

^^^^^GANG BANG bro??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

so you are passing up on the 19 and 20 year old girls who are just now finding out about their sexuality.............

You're an engineering student?

lol

I can't say that I don't try. I just have REALLY shitty luck. This year I was 0 for 5, the past years have been worse. This year though should be good because our frat is starting to develop and become more well known and popular. There should definitely be some fresh meat this year lol. Yea I'm an MET student

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4988 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...