Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Lmao this is great I almost feel out of my chair laughing when greg told me who his replacement was I would not wanna order a sub that guy built

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

Lmao this is great I almost feel out of my chair laughing when greg told me who his replacement was I would not wanna order a sub that guy built

if its like that i tank god that i bought mine when greg was there

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Posted

I use to live and die by RE........sad sad sad sad..............

im the same and if my re subs blown im gonna recone them with psi or somthing. i saw all those post of that guy he really is a joke i hope RE think about that error

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Posted

You guys have not seeen .000001% of quads epicness those are just some of his classics like his alter ego kimbo slice2

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

Y'all have no idea. I actually compete at comps with him. He was running 2 re 8's in a regular ported box on some 1k re amp and pulled at 132.2 at 51hz in his scion xd(I believe) and I scored louder than him with my single 8 on 300 watts in a t line out of a trunk. 133.3 at 46hz. From what I heard is that he sold little scrappy to fund his BMX career for a little bit. Going to be fun seeing what he comes up with.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 620 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...