imnew59585 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 well just thinking what does your guys work shop/ space look like? i will upload mine here in a few
mitchell830 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 My dad owns a few furniture stores so I got quite the shop to build boxes. I'll post pics when I get to work tommarow.
sprkn_ranger Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 I'll dig up one or two from when I built my first box: Just a single car garage Not the greatest space but it works for now: Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
imnew59585 Posted July 11, 2012 Author Report Posted July 11, 2012 http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p499/imnew59585/workspace.jpg heres mine, i got some room to work with but yep
audiofanaticz Posted July 12, 2012 Report Posted July 12, 2012 heres mine. took a bit to get where I was at, but I like it. Need to expand badly for more room A few called it a "shed" in attempt to discredit me, but it just makes me add more to it. So far its came a long way. Its fully insulated (walls & attic), heated, A/C, Tv w/expanded cable service, and carpeted with cutoffs from when I recarpeted my house. The best part is the Dirt Floor, hence my name Dirt Floor Customs I do all my fab and box work inside, while install in the driveway since my new saw is to large to move to fit a vehicle. In winter I can fit almost a half of a vehicle in if Im putting a box in the trunk or doing some HID installs so its not so bad.
imnew59585 Posted July 12, 2012 Author Report Posted July 12, 2012 where did you get the banners from? lol, but damn
imnew59585 Posted July 12, 2012 Author Report Posted July 12, 2012 also is there subs on the ceiling.
Chris Davis Posted July 12, 2012 Report Posted July 12, 2012 I do not even have a table right now just some saw horses, hand tools and antique hand tools. I do just about everything by hand so far takes longer but ever since I learned in school to build some times doing it by hand can be the most satisfying. Ill upload some pics tomorrow but love the shopsmith up there I want one for Myself lol.
Chris Davis Posted July 12, 2012 Report Posted July 12, 2012 And dam thats alot of subs you even have them on the ceiling and here I thought I had a bone yard lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.