Looking for bassy, non-rap songs

white clouds is the shit.

there is some slowed and bass boosted classic rock out there. its alright def better as the originals though

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Did you even read his first post? He said White Clouds is one of the songs that got him into this "genre" of music

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Did you even read his first post? He said White Clouds is one of the songs that got him into this "genre" of music

Yes, i did read that, i just never heard it myself before i read it, i was simply pointing out the fact that i loved it.

Insert signature here.

The original of this isn't very bassy, but these guys did a version and i think it sounds better than the original. Gots extra bass too. Now if i could only find an mp3...

with the right system you can play damn near anything with authority

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

Just recorded this last night.

almost 2 hours worth of bass.

http://www.everydayjunglist.com/portal/shows/5/2012/07/letsplay.mp3

Hmm.. it keeps auto adding it to the flash player... You download it here: http://www.everydayjunglist.com/kdh/blog.php look in the media player to the right, top song, Its Friday the 13th, so Lets Play. Click on the red down arrow to download it.

enjoy.

Edited by kdh

• 2 weeks later...

Check out Wolfgang Gartner. It's electro house but he throws out some serious bass lines.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s