Not enough volume, not enough port. I really hate to see all this work for something that won't be anywhere near its potential.

I built the car in the video below. Perhaps judgement would be better suited after the car is built, playing, and metered. Practically everyone told me the same exact thing you said, I laughed it off. This car did a high of a 158.4 @ 43 Hz. sealed on the dash.

I find that very hard to believe, :bull:

I'm glad you have that opinion.

That score was done at 31 Hz.

1999 2 Door Chevy Tahoe 5.7L V8

K&N Cold Air Intake

Kenwood KDC-BT555U

1 Clarion EQS746 Equalizer

1 Clarion MCD360 Crossover

4 Incriminator Audio 1st Gen Warden 18's - 4th Order Bandpass Wall

4 Incriminator Audio 40.1s

8 PRV Audio 8MB450 8" Mid-Range Drivers

8 PRV Audio 6MB200 6" Mid-Range Drivers

1 Stetsom 3K3ES

8 PRV Audio TW350Ti Titanium Bullet Super Tweeter

1 NVX JAD800.4

2 XS Power XP2000s

8 XS Power XP3000s

10 sets of Team Project DB BA60 Battery Terminals

3 Mechman 270 amp alternators

GETTIN LOUDER DAILY!

Not enough volume, not enough port. I really hate to see all this work for something that won't be anywhere near its potential.

I built the car in the video below. Perhaps judgement would be better suited after the car is built, playing, and metered. Practically everyone told me the same exact thing you said, I laughed it off. This car did a high of a 158.4 @ 43 Hz. sealed on the dash.

I find that very hard to believe, :bull:

I'm glad you have that opinion.

That score was done at 31 Hz.

156 in the kick isn't close to a 158 sealed as you said earlier, don't get me wrong the car seems loud as fuck, I just find that 158 sealed very hard to believe that is all.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I figured that would be pointed out. That number was done at a show where the car had just been finished and with no testing. At spring fling 2012 in Panama City, FL the car did a 158.4 sealed up on the dash. I'm trying to find the video we shot.

TRTC360,

Since you are from Gainesville, FL., I'm sure we'll see you at a show in the not so distant future so you can see for yourself.

K&N Cold Air Intake

Kenwood KDC-BT555U

1 Stetsom 3K3ES

1 NVX JAD800.4

2 XS Power XP2000s

8 XS Power XP3000s

10 sets of Team Project DB BA60 Battery Terminals

3 Mechman 270 amp alternators

GETTIN LOUDER DAILY!

Time to go start fiberglassing the box :yahoo:

Build In Progress!

2000 V6 Mustang

H/U - JVC KW-ADV64BT

8 - P3D212's / 14cu. ft. / 34hz

Front - T1675x2, PPS4-8x4, T1TSx4

Rear - T1675x2, T165x2

Sub Amps - T2500-1bdCPx2

Mids/Highs Amps - T600-4x2

3SIXTY.3 Signal Processor

51Ft. RF 1/0 Spool x 2

Excessive Amperage 300amp Alternator

VMAX CT2500 x 2

Optima Yellowtop

I figured that would be pointed out. That number was done at a show where the car had just been finished and with no testing. At spring fling 2012 in Panama City, FL the car did a 158.4 sealed up on the dash. I'm trying to find the video we shot.

TRTC360,

Since you are from Gainesville, FL., I'm sure we'll see you at a show in the not so distant future so you can see for yourself.

I'll be glad to hear it, I hope you didn't get the impression that I was talking shit, I just love using the emoticons, i'm so pissed I missed spring fling this year, I went last year and I got a bunch of demos, one of which was a red ford explorer from team ground shakerz, the windows were painted or super dark tint so I couldn't even see what it was running for sub stage but I remember the mids and highs were stooopid loud.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I forgot how much I love fiberglass... this is taking a while. Think I might call it a night soon and pick back up on it tomorrow.

Build In Progress!

2000 V6 Mustang

H/U - JVC KW-ADV64BT

8 - P3D212's / 14cu. ft. / 34hz

Front - T1675x2, PPS4-8x4, T1TSx4

Rear - T1675x2, T165x2

Sub Amps - T2500-1bdCPx2

Mids/Highs Amps - T600-4x2

3SIXTY.3 Signal Processor

51Ft. RF 1/0 Spool x 2

Excessive Amperage 300amp Alternator

VMAX CT2500 x 2

Optima Yellowtop

I forgot how much I love fiberglass... this is taking a while. Think I might call it a night soon and pick back up on it tomorrow.

better hurry up man. mr happy is goin to sleep, and with no box building pics mr happy aint goin to be happy tonite. :wackit3:

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

TRTC360,

I'll be glad to hear it, I hope you didn't get the impression that I was talking shit, I just love using the emoticons, i'm so pissed I missed spring fling this year, I went last year and I got a bunch of demos, one of which was a red ford explorer from team ground shakerz, the windows were painted or super dark tint so I couldn't even see what it was running for sub stage but I remember the mids and highs were stooopid loud.

Unfortunately, the interwebs cannot display tone of voice or any other non-verbal communications. I definitely took things the wrong way considering everyone was telling the OP that his layout was lame and that it wasn't gonna do shit. It made me laugh especially when I know better. Your emoticon with a Bull taking a big ol shit did not help. LMFAO! I apologize for my tone as well and I'm still trying to find the damn proof of the 58 we did this year.

The red ford explorer was on Team Street Shakers. That is the team in my signature. That is one of the many vehicles I have built. The sub stage at that time was 4 Warden 15's on 8 Audiopipe 1800's. That vehicle has been rebuilt at least twice since you last saw it and to my knowledge it has been sold. The owner is also no longer a member of our Team.

I still look forward to meeting you one day so you can check out all of the cars in our crew. We've got many cars changing up right now so 2013 should be an amazing year unless the mayans are correct. LOL!

K&N Cold Air Intake

Kenwood KDC-BT555U

1 Stetsom 3K3ES

1 NVX JAD800.4