need help on finding a 4/0 fuse block

I just had one for sale... I can check out my supplier and see if he still has some. They use them in high voltage Projects. (at my work we design energy efficient data centres and I see them in site all the time)

Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd

Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps

Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp

Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s

Highs Amp: RF T600-4

Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925

Alt: Mechman 270a

Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires

Deadening: Second Skin

TEAM DC

TEAM SHOK

thanks for all the help i was wondering if i could run the 4/0 from my alternator to my second battery thanks

thats some beefy ass wire lol.

umm idk why you would want to connect your alternator to your SECOND battery.

i would just hook up your second battery to your wet cell(under the hood).

and i see many people using 2/0 awg and having no problems.

but if you can find the gear for that 4/0(seeing as how you probably put a dent in your wallet getting it),

all the power to you man!

I thought about what people normally use 4/0 gauge wire for then went to a boat site and found something that may work.

http://www.coolebuys.../-p-341913.html

Only issue is with that one, other then the price, is that the post for the fuse and where the lug attach are too close for the 4/0 lugs. The best you can fit is some 2/0 lugs.

The one I posted on above shares the same post for both the lug and fuse. Plus the cover will fit around 4/0 wire

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

or a piece of wood some thick copper bars and some nuts/bolts/washers add fueses done

Or just like Joey, and just clamp bare wire between two pieces of copper bar?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)