beatinpearls Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 Just thought id post this anyway. Not a chance this thing will do 1000 watts lol. Only has fusing for 60A! Maybe ill put in my girls car on her dual 2ohm 12".
AB18VFL Posted July 18, 2012 Report Posted July 18, 2012 LMFAO SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!! 2005 Subaru Impreza My build log. Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695 Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY. Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.
Noel989 Posted July 18, 2012 Report Posted July 18, 2012 They could probably make those amp even more cheap if they use less material they would be a really small like those dd amps Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Zapanater Posted July 18, 2012 Report Posted July 18, 2012 WHere's the beef? Haha shame Sony went down like this. I have a few of their old 4 channels. 1 ohm stable on all channels, and they sounded great. Until they all blew up. Stupid Sony. 2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.
8ight Posted July 26, 2012 Report Posted July 26, 2012 There are about $15-20 worth of components in that amp. Retail. I'm gonna hate
S15_Silvia Posted July 26, 2012 Report Posted July 26, 2012 There are about $15-20 worth of components in that amp. Retail. I was gonna say...probably cost like $50 to produce. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
nascarguy301 Posted August 10, 2012 Report Posted August 10, 2012 I dont get it. Wheres the amp? i just see an empty circuit board Bose = Buy other sound equipment. i love the rattle it's the best part! i need louder cheap amp any ideas?
8ight Posted August 19, 2012 Report Posted August 19, 2012 I dont get it. Wheres the amp? i just see an empty circuit board That is the amp! Don't you see boy? I'm gonna hate
8ight Posted August 20, 2012 Report Posted August 20, 2012 I bet good electrical would BLOW that amp! *Ha!* I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.