**Both Amps Sold please lock**

*** 1 sold 1 left. New price $800 + shipping and I'll throw in a rockford 300amp anl fuse***

Well not just any Rockford amps but 2 T2500BDCP's. They are both brand new amps that have only been hooked up to bench test. Aside from the pics below more pics are in my build log. For a reference to anyone whos would like you can contact "totalmayhem" on here. He can not speak on the equipment (even thought he has a million text with pics of them lol) or the sale but Im more than sure he can speak for my personal character. With this being my first sale on here I think a good reference for that will ease any who may have a concern.

Now as far as pricing goes-

I am selling each amp at $825 for a local pick up (LA area), or will work with you if it needs to be shipped. by the way no trades

both amps have box, booklet, birthsheet, foam protector inside of box.

Condition on both is 10/10

They are both new, not refurbished and they have been sitting in boxes in my living room for a while now. Anyone who has followed my build might have an understanding why this equipment has just been sitting.

I am selling because Im going a different route with my build now. So if you see anything else in my log you might be interested in hit me up but this post is only for the amps..

Will accept paypal if shipping,

or if local then paypal down payment of half the cost and cash on pick or you can pay the full on paypal and we can meet up for your pickup.

1st amp has rating of 3434 @1, 3366 @2, 1958 @4 from the birthsheet SOLD

2nd amp has rating of 3143 @1, 3080 @2, 1791 @4 from the birthsheet

DSCN1567.jpg

DSCN1568.jpg

DSCN1569.jpg

DSCN1570.jpg

If anybody needs more pics let me know. If an agreement is reached I will hook bought amp up and send detailed pics of working order to buyer. Thanks for looking..

Also if you just ask me I am very willing to work with you guys. Im not hurting for money I just want someone out there to get a chance to have some quality equipment to enjoy and clear some floor space at the house ..

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

Please don't suggest anyone send payments through PayPal as a gift because if something goes wrong they cant dispute the transaction.Not saying there would be a problem but it probably needs to be a rule on here that PayPal payments not be sent as gifts for that reason. As for the amps I know someone looking to upgrade their power so can you give me quote for both shipped to military APO,AE 09603?

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Please don't suggest anyone send payments through PayPal as a gift because if something goes wrong they cant dispute the transaction.Not saying there would be a problem but it probably needs to be a rule on here that PayPal payments not be sent as gifts for that reason. As for the amps I know someone looking to upgrade their power so can you give me quote for both shipped to military APO,AE 09603?

I am more than happy to explain why I require the money the way I do in a personal conversation..

And I will get back to you on shipping..

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

coming soon..

because you get dinged 3% on every transaction. is a substantial amount. I do not like the gifting a payment. Its not a gift. ITs a payment. Not only is it defrauding paypal it provides the buyer no protection.

in fact the for sale section rules are now being updated to reflect no gifting of a payment.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

because you get dinged 3% on every transaction. is a substantial amount. I do not like the gifting a payment. Its not a gift. ITs a payment. Not only is it defrauding paypal it provides the buyer no protection.

in fact the for sale section rules are now being updated to reflect no gifting of a payment.

I will give someone the fees.. It has nothing to do with the fees. Its a really bad experience I had before in a long drawn out bout. However respecting the new rule I will edit that out. And thanks for the input I havent sold anything in years since my last bad experience..

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

coming soon..

PM coming

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

coming soon..