It's been a long time and I've been away from a lot of projects. I have "trolled" around here but time has been very scarce for me for the past couple of months. I have finally had some time to get a little bit done to the talon so I figured that I would share a couple of pics of the progress. I think it's coming along pretty well.

TheTalon16.jpg

TheTalon9.jpg

TheTalon10.jpg

TheTalon11.jpg

TheTalon12.jpg

TheTalon15.jpg

BJJ20logo20resize.png

damn you hated on updates than bam! looks sexy bro i think we can all forgive you for no pics now.. them things are serious at the track.. how much boost are u running?

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

Thanks. Sadly, I haven't even driven it since I took it down to begin all of the upgrades. I was running stock boost up until this point. It is my intention to tune for 12psi driver mode and switch to 28psi when its time to go. I am setting up to run on e-85.

Yesterday was the first time that I've started it up in a long time. It's almost ready to hit the road. For some strange reason, despite the fact that there are an insane amount of bolt on turbos made for these cars, I ended piecing together a custom setup. It should be worth it when I'm done.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Thanks. I don't know the exact specs on the turbo. It started out as a Hahn Racecraft Super 20G. Forced Performance in Mckinney did a custom job on it and the exact specs, compressor maps, etc. were not made available. I was told to refer to it as a "Really super 20G".

It will make a dyno soon, but I am just a few steps away from even driving it still. I was able to fire it up for the first time since the install began just the other day. It sounded wicked for sure. I won't be able to work on it again until Thursday or Friday but I hope to put it on the road before the weekend is finished.

On my last one (the black 2g that I've posted before) I was able to pull a best of 394awhp and 401lb/ft. That was on a sleeper 16g from FP. I hope to be able to pass those numbers just a bit on pump gas and crush them running e-85. :P

With that being said, I'm really having trouble lately, longing for my old 2g. Damn that car was pretty. I should have never sold it. :(

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Man the car goes from "needing some TLC" to "BAM look at me" looks great man I love those cars, nothing like an awd launch to make your competition mad.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

• 3 weeks later...

Gracias.

Well, nothing really good in the way of pics for an update but I have a new laptop and ECM Tuning should have my new DSM Link tuning system is on its way. So, by the end of this weekend, I should be running 28psi on E-85. It will be a couple of weeks before I can get to a dyno. Unless something happens before then, my wife will be having a C-section on Monday 6/30 and I will be a first time father. I will be spending the next few weeks getting to know my son.

BJJ20logo20resize.png