Where can i find the same version of this song?

news to most id say,

i think every song of his clips, easy,

but i do love watching people kill there stuff with it,

i think he also did a remix of a the song Adelante (Sash) i saw more sub fry on this song then any back in the day

I was going to call you an idiot but you mentioned that Adelante so I YT'd the song and yeah you are talking about somebody else obviously, not the Decaf from here cuz he wouldn't touch that stupid ass song and use of back in the day makes no sense when refering to Decaf's music.

I will admit though that the original version of In For the Kill (Skream Remix) is already pretty clipped so becareful when playing Decaf's version. He has said it himself that slowing a song can make the clipping worse.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

news to most id say,

i think every song of his clips, easy,

but i do love watching people kill there stuff with it,

i think he also did a remix of a the song Adelante (Sash) i saw more sub fry on this song then any back in the day

I'm sure he'd love to know that.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

At current I have just over 1300 decaf remixes,

And 3 systems

2x sa8 as 32hz

1x 15" cvx at 42hz

2x 12" type r sealed

+ the many other builds that my friends have

And only 1 of us can go over 1/2 volume (normally 5/8-3/4) with any of his songs, and his box is at 22hz (single oa12")

And I'm yet to see many that can

I also know that with that type of mixing it can easily happen, and may not be as bad when it leaves his computer, but by the time it's passed around it is sure like that,

That's just something people need to understand, witch I do, and I don't complaine,

I'm just saying as I said before, just be careful as his stuff will clip very easily,

Seriously bro, you have got to be talking about somebody else. 1300 remixes? Decaf has done only 27 zips, average of 20 songs per zip? Not even close to 30 songs.

Why can only one of you go over halfway on the headunit? What is stopping you? Clipping indicator? If so, thats your system not being tuned right so it is clipping. That's the only thing that makes sense.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I, as well as many others, can go full tilt no problems. Hundreds of people were downloading his music and there were only a handful with complaints. You can look at the songs through windows media scope to check for yourself.

So again the problem is on your end.

And Bay decaf has 50 songs to each file, just FYI.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

haha does he really? Then I'm mistaken lol. Agreed with you, and like I stated too, its on his end where the clipping issue is.

2015 Mazda 6

Archived