95 Civic Ex Coupe Build Log

yer its the small detail i like :P and the big, cant wait to see system

system is not going to be big lol im waiting on a box design for a couple 8s i have sitting here.

paint on honda wheels dont last, id pay and get them powder coated bronze if your serious about it

eh im not that serious about them. duplicolor bronze wheel paint should be fine.

sound/feel any different with the header?

yeah.. with hondas when you change to the performance header.. it is louder and a deeper tone.. sounds bitchin to me.. i had header and straight pipe on my crx :)

EDIT: more power... more peppy in the hamsters..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Well I do know this it will be alot louder. I have a 4into1 header, no cat and a 5zeingen(Spelling?) on my Civic and it is freakin streetbike loud. And since I have been burning some oil here lately the packing in the muffler doesn't really muffle any sound. You should like the tone you get out of it. It will be different.

Well I do know this it will be alot louder. I have a 4into1 header, no cat and a 5zeingen(Spelling?) on my Civic and it is freakin streetbike loud. And since I have been burning some oil here lately the packing in the muffler doesn't really muffle any sound. You should like the tone you get out of it. It will be different.

dont know about that im worried itll sound really bad. i dunno well see once i get it setup ill get sound clips up.

looks great!! keep up on the updates!!

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Archived