Second Skin Audio

possible build with given dimensions please!

hey guys i have a question so for with my hatch in the back i got about 34 across, around 21 or so deep, and then the height (can be anything but for this purpose ill say a dimension) is 22. from what i understand these given dimensions are around 7 cubes. with these dimensions in mind (if more cubes needed height can be higher.) what types of builds could i go with? mainly can i get 2 15s in that kind of box or 1 18? or 3 smaller woofers or anything? any help can be greatly appreciated! id be looking for a daily driving set up.if you guys can help me out i thank you!

really? alot of people have said that the box wouuld be too small for like 2 15s for instance with my current dimensions. but i believe ya, im looking at AQ, FI, and SSA's. for 2 15s possibly 2 fi ssds or aq hdc3s. for an 18 maybe a SSA XCON or a AQHDC4 or maybe a bl idk money is tight at the moment.

As before depends on the drivers (and if you can give up some more space) but yes 2 15s would be really tight for most drivers specially for those you are listing. You can do a single 18" just by giving up a couple of inches here and there.

The Sundown Z v.3 15 can fit tight on 3 cubes each so a box with two of these would have the following dims:

Enclosure Specifications:

Fb = 34 Hz

Vb = 6.1 ft^3

External Height = 24 in

External Width = 34 in

External Depth = 21 in

Includes double baffle.

Anyways what exact vehicle model is this?

well if your going for spl your gonna want to have a ported box. i have a 2003 ford focus with a similar sized hatch bnad i can say 2 15s wont fit in mine unless i either take out the back seat or make the box a decent amount taller then the back seat.

if your will to lose your back window and rear seat you can fit anything if your only willing to lose your back window the most you could do is 2 15's maybe 2 18s but my guess is 2 18s wont fit.

give the max dimensions your willing to go with and then im sure everyone could be of more help.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.