Sundown Audio

Sundown Z V.3 or Rockford Fosgate T2

ib4l

Sundown, can't believe you even had to ask.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

well im not looking for only spl. and i kinda want to have all rockford

Then why ask, you made up your mind already. lol

and what is the question, is it which one will blow the most smoke? or which one has the most unicorns? hmmm?

i wouldnt have asked this question if i made up my mind. im just trying to see other peoples opinion on these subwoofers, theyre both a lot of money and i wanna make sure im happy with what i buy

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows