i have built my door panels but am wondering if i only fiberglass halfway up can i wrap them in vinyl and not be able to tell where i stop fiberglassing? or should i fiberglass my whole door panel and then wrap it so it will be done fully? im kind of a perfectionist and have a little ocd towards that so i am jw what is the correct way and will show the best outcome? trying to get them done tonight maybe tomorrow so some info will help

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

if you sand the where the fiberglass ends and the rest of the door starts good enough and make it flow smooth i dont see why it wouldnt work. just gotta make the lind smooth and flush with the door panel.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

ok i thought thats what i could do but didnt know about it cuz vinyl has no backing but i just thought about putting maybe an 1/8 inch foam on the back of the vinyl so it will be the same but i dont know if that'll work ive never wrapped anything.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

well, im just taking a guess. i dont see why it wouldnt work but it should. ive never fiberglassed before and ive never worked with vinyl but as long as the line is smooth and even i dont see why it wouldnt work.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

hard question to answer without pics, but I would definitely putty that line where they meet...vinyl is close to paint in finish, it will show up. If you can feel where the transition is, you have to keep working on it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

A piece of sand will show..

So its gotta be perfect

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i know when i made my door insert peices i bought some 1/4" think foam pading to put under the fabric. im sure something like that would hide any small imperfection

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

this is the door i am going to fiberglass, as stated above i dont want to have any flaws in it. before i fiberglassed the bottom and changed my mind so now i am wondering if i should do the whole door or just above the supertweeters. What do yall think.

Ray you think i should do the whole door then wrap it?

100_0958.jpg