Second Skin Audio

Amp mounts to box?

if it worries you get some rubber washers or some type of rubber feet to put under the amp mounting feet.. done it like for a year never had a problem with it

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

i've used amps mounted on the box before without any problems, but i agree with the guys, it needs to be very strong in order to do this witout putting the amp on jeopardy, mannnn my english is getting better and better lol

Edited by fecupe2001

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Im running 3750. Equipment is in my sig. I have my amp mounted to my box, but it also has a 2x4 under it and fiberglass for bracing.

I was thinking about this today, and i thought the same as others have said, if the box is build right and it's rigid enough, it would be the safest place for the amps. since it is pretty much the source for vibrations. I mean, who puts deadener on the sub box?