What is a good score for a trunk car w/ daily tuning for daily driving?

depends what equipment youre running what i would consider an impressive score... there is no magic number to me that is impressive.. its how youve maximized the equipment youre using

this...

idk what my lancer is at, havent metered it. But when the same subs were in my blazer, with an old half dead RF amp making 1k at 2 ohms, it hit a 141.xx at 37Hz on music....that was at the end of the blazers life. with that same equipment about a year before hand, i was only around 135-136....

My current car, as is, no clue, id guess mid 30s, seat doesn't fold, so its not sealed from the trunk.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

the termlab doesnt lie...but neither do your ears ;) youre measuring with 2 completely different things

truth, perceived volume and actual dB-SPL are 2 different things.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

personally under 30hz and 145+ amazing.

thats pretty ambitious. i wonder how many trunk cars can actually do that

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

140-45 good score

45-50 great score

50+ out the trunk you've been in the game way too long lol I say anywhere between 40 and 50 is good for a trunk. At my first comp we had ppl doing 32s and 35s so I guess if it's good enough to your ear then it's good enough for you

personally under 30hz and 145+ amazing.

thats pretty ambitious. i wonder how many trunk cars can actually do that

I did a 143 at 26hz with my lvl 6 12. In the trunk.

Show off

Archived