COLTON94 Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 Thanks so much lol just fixed it in my car even set the clock
revoracing247 Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 those sweet stickers will easily add 5bd ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
REVOofRustler Posted October 31, 2012 Author Report Posted October 31, 2012 those sweet stickers will easily add 5bd I thought that was only for Sundown stickers?! Haha The head unit should be here tomorrow! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
REVOofRustler Posted November 2, 2012 Author Report Posted November 2, 2012 Got the new head unit in!!! This thing is PRETTY!! All the stuff it came with I got another USB extension with it too. It's 10 feet long, which will be quite a bit, but it's a USB 2.0 cable, so the length shouldn't cause issues with sound quality. Nice and shiny! Fold down face I'll probably have it in by like 5 o'clock tomorrow afternoon. I'd probably be out working on it right now if I didn't have to do homework... 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
revoracing247 Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 i hate hw :/ and it looks good!! there's a ton of pre-outs! looks like a lot of fun! ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
REVOofRustler Posted November 2, 2012 Author Report Posted November 2, 2012 i hate hw :/ and it looks good!! there's a ton of pre-outs! looks like a lot of fun! I feel ya on that one! There's just 3 pre-outs haha. They're 5 volt pre-outs though! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
revoracing247 Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 ohhh and one input? still most bottom line hu's only have one what was the pig tail rca's for? ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
REVOofRustler Posted November 2, 2012 Author Report Posted November 2, 2012 ohhh and one input? still most bottom line hu's only have one what was the pig tail rca's for? My Sony one has 3 And I really have no idea what thing is for... haha The manual for the thing is on a freaking cd, so I'm gonna take a look at that in a bit. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
KiKaZz74 Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 How much was that btw. That thing looks sweet. I'm really wanting to upgrade sometime soon. And I could finally do my mid high amp. :-D My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
REVOofRustler Posted November 2, 2012 Author Report Posted November 2, 2012 How much was that btw. That thing looks sweet. I'm really wanting to upgrade sometime soon. And I could finally do my mid high amp. :-D It's like $280 on Amazon. I can't wait to get this thing thrown in! So many things to play with! Haha 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.