Second Skin Audio

What type of bedliner do you use on your subs box?

I will be putting bedliner on my box tomorrow after I get it finished. What type of bedliner do you guys recommend? Will the cheap stuff look and stick as well as rhino or line x? Also, do you use roll on, or spray liner?

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

I tried duplicolor my first time. Avoid it

After that, I used herculiner and I'm pretty pleased with the results. The tradeoff is that it's pricey

I almost bought duplicolor lol. good thing i didn't. but how much liner do you think would be needed for my wall? its on the c pillar of an 03 tahoe. I'm just lining the front and back of the box.

Audio Build

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

466rwhp

Bike

since its a wall i would only assume its in the truck already lol. with that i would use a roll on. just becuase it would be easier to keep it clean then having to tape off and bag everything that you dont want to get overspray on.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

since its a wall i would only assume its in the truck already lol. with that i would use a roll on. just becuase it would be easier to keep it clean then having to tape off and bag everything that you dont want to get overspray on.

Ya its already in there lol. I was thinking the same thing, but if spray worked better, i wouldn't mind taping it off.

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike

I tried duplicolor my first time. Avoid it

After that, I used herculiner and I'm pretty pleased with the results. The tradeoff is that it's pricey

I didn't use it on a sub box but I used it on a dog house but, herculiner worked fine for that

Avoid any of the spray on stuff, rustoleum and duplicolor both don't have that nice real thicker bedliner look. I tried both. Then tried herculiner and its exactly what i was going for. You can get the smaller tin from herculiner (i think its about a quart?) It was about 25 bucks locally and it covered the front of my wall and my door pods with plenty to spare. You can check out my build if you want to see how it looks.

Team NorthWestSPL

Avoid any of the spray on stuff, rustoleum and duplicolor both don't have that nice real thicker bedliner look. I tried both. Then tried herculiner and its exactly what i was going for. You can get the smaller tin from herculiner (i think its about a quart?) It was about 25 bucks locally and it covered the front of my wall and my door pods with plenty to spare. You can check out my build if you want to see how it looks.

good to hear. I will check out ur build log when I get home. Damn work computer won't let me view pics. Thanks for the help!

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike