I need it because I've wanted one and my neighborhood is boring as hell. And its fun to mess with the pets

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

Some a-hole kids were on a building next to target with one of those Krypton ones that burns skin/balloons/ etc. SHining it on people leaving entering target. Bastard got me on the back of the neck and took to long to hide so I saw him. Went and took that lazer from him. He was like 15-16 where the hell you get 300+$ for a laser?

I didnt realize how expensive they were or else I wouldnt have tossed it behind target in their bins while I was driving out. Woulda been cool to keep now that I think about it.

What do you need the laser for?

this is the guy who's laser you stole, he wants a cheaper replacement because someone stole his $300 laser :rofl:

I need it because I've wanted one and my neighborhood is boring as hell. And its fun to mess with the pets

Get a pellet gun. For about 20$ more you can get the kind you pump 10-15 times and they will kill small animals. Pellets are cheap.

Hours and hours of can/soda/flour shooting fun. I wasted so many hours shooting those things haha.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Get a pellet gun. For about 20$ more you can get the kind you pump 10-15 times and they will kill small animals. Pellets are cheap.

Hours and hours of can/soda/flour shooting fun. I wasted so many hours shooting those things haha.

I second this...the combination of bored and high powered green lazers = pissed off people and blind people and animal .....You can get a remington airmaster pellet rifle for >50 bucks and blow rabbits heads apart

I've done some research on lasers, and I bought what was supposedly a 5mw laser

off of deal extreme for $8. I got 5 of them for myself and some friends and I kept the most powerful one.

My guess is that is was 20-30mw, but I think I'd like one a little hotter, but they can be super dangerous.

If you read on the laser forums the guys playing with the 1 watt lasers need to wear eye protection at all

times because the laser can burn out your retena before you even realize it's happening and you're blind in one

eye. One guy dropped his laser and it shined him in the eye for a milisecond and he had serious eye damage.

There was a long thread somewhere about it. The doctor's pic of the blood pooling to the damaged spot of his

eye was his avatar, IIRC. A hot 5mw laser pointer is really pretty sweet. Good luck.

cool now take the extra money and get a pellet gun. DOUBLE TROUBLE

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I ordered a 50mw one off lazerpoint for $12 and I have a remmington airmaster pellet/bb gun. And a co2 bb pistol. But they are illegal to shoot since I'm considered in city limits. And my mom bitches every time we shoot.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

I wouldn't mind getting a green 5mw to use around the house to fucked around with my cats and shit.

LOL dude, you should have done some research before ordering from that site, terrible reviews about the shipping: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Lazerpoint

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical