Front stage setup opinons

So i am planning on a 4 6.5, 2 8's, and 2 super tweets on my front stage. I was going for 2 sets of the AQ-mr6.5 and a set of the AQ-ST1 super tweets, but they do not have in stock and no telling when they will be available. Since they are not available i was thinking about just getting 2 sets of there components and running them active. Any opinions on that idea? Also please feel to shoot me some other ideas on speakers that sound good at a decent price.

Sounds like a great setup for a front fill of your bass system ... but, How do you think you would get a "front stage" with that many drivers ??

My apologies, but setting up a good front to a sound system with alot of bass and setting up a system with "front stage and image" it TOTALLY two different things ...

What kind of vehicle are we going to be working with here ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

My pair of tweeters in the A-pillars play down to 2600 htz, and my 6.5" drivers play full range and sometimes cut on the bottom end at 40 htz, and my subs hardly ever go above 50 htz ... I'm just thing you can do better with less ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

what kind of more info

What is the main thing you want out of your system ?? How much power do you plan to run so we can help plan your electrical ??

Is this system going to be for competition, or personal enjoyment ?? Any pics of your vehicle ??

With that much equipment you listed, are you planning a Fiberglass build / install ??

and one of the main questions ... How much bass do you have or planning on setting up ??

im trying to get my low mids, mids and higs to come out more, a little louder i guess. i really dont know to much about car audio fine tuning. I dont really want to compete but i am looking around at some of these local shows just to see what i could do. This is purely a daily driver. Right now i have an AQ 2200 and 2 AQ sdc2.5, planning to upgrade those very soon also. I have a kicker 650.4 and a candence 300.2. I have cadence 6.5 3-ways cadence 8" midbass and cadence tweets. Plan on re-doing the front doors to accommodate the setup.

The way the door looks now

DSCN2605.jpg

I do like the tweeter positioning ... but not the 8s ...

If it was me, I replace / rebuild the fronts of the doors with those 8s if possible ...

I've never have any (musical) luck with the drivers to the rear of the doors ... sound blocked / muffled by the seats ...

I've heard good things about Crescendo. They make PA 6.5's, 8's, and 10's. They also make super tweeters. Check out their website, maybe you can get one of their 4 channel amps and run them active.

http://crescendoaudio.com/

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*