Sonic Electronix

is this possible? i think the guy i bought the subs off talked me into buying 2 ohm subs instead of the 4 ohm subs like i planned

i know you can wire a single 2 ohm sub to 1 ohm, but can you do it with two? please help, need to know so i can return if not

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

2 2ohm dvc can eityher be 0.5 or 2 ohms or 8 ohms

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=22

Edited by Maebros

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

is this possible? i think the guy i bought the subs off talked me into buying 2 ohm subs instead of the 4 ohm subs like i planned

i know you can wire a single 2 ohm sub to 1 ohm, but can you do it with two? please help, need to know so i can return if not

This is wrong. a single 2 ohm sub (SVC) can only ever be 2 ohms. if you have 2 on the other hand, you can do 1 or 4ohms and thats it.

2 DVC 2 ohms subs will be able to wire to .5ohm, 2ohm, and 8ohms. as said above.

2_subs_SVC_2_ohm_mono_variation1.jpg

2_subs_SVC_2_ohm_mono_variation2.jpg

2_subs_DVC_2_ohm_mono.jpg

i didnt put the .5 ohm cuz you prob wont do that lol. and i didnt put 8 ohms as why would you do that as well

Edited by Mikey Bates

yeah there dual voice coil, sorry forgot that

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub