i saw a guy with 3 SA 12's at a show doing low 140's off an SAZ 2500... it came close to being able to hairtrick

so yeah, do a good install and you should get pretty loud.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

For the correct amount of money, we can make your kids power wheels "caddy" hit a 180 db in competition ...

don't believe me ?? we got pics and vids to prove it ...

LOL if funds are there then i see it

Here you go ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

For the correct amount of money, we can make your kids power wheels "caddy" hit a 180 db in competition ...

don't believe me ?? we got pics and vids to prove it ...

LOL if funds are there then i see it

Here you go ...

Thats freaking awesome teaching children from an early age lol.

lol where was the mic?

inside the passenger door in the kick pannel ... just like any other vehicle in competition ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

hahah that shit cray!

was the port down there as well?

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

hahah that shit cray!

was the port down there as well?

I'm not going to say much about that build ... just thats its VERY complicated and deffinately one of a kind !!!

but thank you for all the kind comments ...

My point to this in this thread is that with great planning and execution, anything is possible in the Car Audio world ...

Your system is what you make of it ... Best of luck with the Impala build Sir, keep us posted !!!

I have to agree with what everyone here has stated. I own a 2008 Impala LS... Trunk cars are tricky but with the right planning,equipment and money anything is possible... I saw an impala bout 5 years ago at a comp in SC that was doing high 40's with 2 12's and 3k worth the power

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I think he's just asking the acoustics of the vehicle.. a buddy of mine has a malibu that i believe is an 04 or 05, they're virtually identical to the impala's, his acoustics aren't too bad and it's well sealed so yes it gets loud to the ear, but idk about spl numbers I've never been to a competition. I have an 03 malibu which the interior basically cancels out my midbass (85-120hz) a bit too much compared to his malibu, but it is still sealed well and does get the low notes loud..

so... loud: to the ear yes, spl I'm not sure; sq 50~50. imo.

edit: with enough cash and the know-how you can build yourself a nice system in any vehicle like these guys were discussing up there^

Edited by Dillan Turvold