Jump to content

child endangerment by loud car stereo system


Recommended Posts

Posted

little kids hearing is much more sensitive than adults hearing.

Posted

I dont think subjecting a young child to that abuse at that age is a good idea... I dont mind introducing kids to the audio world but not this way they are still developing

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

If I had the spl to do that I would not let my 5 year old in the car at those volumes.

She helped me install my subs in my boxes and helped me wire them up but the only time I turn it up is when she is not in the car.

zr2usasig.jpg

Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.

Posted

I think that parents should be responsible, and if you child is anywhere near your loud ass system, make them use hearing protection.

That's the only way I have ever let my kids hear my system.


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

yeah , that would never happen with my children .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2952 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...