n8ball2013 Posted September 18, 2012 Report Posted September 18, 2012 i know i posted earlier. but im at 197 as of this morning. this is pre marine corps seperation weight so I consider that a victory. now its just time to maintain and maybe tone some. feels alot better running around at this weight. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Baydestrian Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 Why is the Jarrow crap? The isotone has a lot more calories & sodium, the sodium I need to cut back on b/c of my high blood pressure, don't want to go on meds 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
shogen Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 Shogen you know they call this program lean gain's? Just eat about 500 calories over maintenance and you wont have to go through the bulking phase then try to lean out again. WOW!!! Don't know how I missed this man.... Sorry I didn't respond... I didn't look at it deep enough or notice that was the the name.... I am in need of a change because I've hit a plateau .... could be my diet and it could be my routine, I also stopped on the protein because I wasn't sure which to buy now as I can't really afford expensive stuff but I saw the one Ken posted HERE and may see if I can get a discount through someone at GNC ... But I JUST changed my workout routine... So we'll see where that goes.... Doing full body workouts every other day and have noticed more strength but it's only been about 2 weeks... Starting lifts: (5 sets of each exercise) Just FYI these aren't all done on the same days ... lol Bench Press: 130 x 5 Deadlift: 95 x 3 Squat: 85 x 10 Overhead Press: 85 x 5 Barbell Row: 95 x 5 Current lifts: Bench Press: 215 x 5 Deadlift: 180 x 3 Squat: 140 x 10 Overhead Press: 135 x 5 Barbell Row: 145 x 5 I'm hoping I will see some good changes in the next 4-6 weeks .... But I need to get some protein, soreness is at an all time high and I know when I was on my protein shakes previously I didn't feel it the same but the workout was different as well ... So I don't know... Back on topic... What is your weight at now bro? Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
armykyle1 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 Nice work so far. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.