Damn. I'm like 23 or 24... best weap of mine is like a fully auto sniper that does corrosive dmg. Does like 290 or so. Runs outta ammo quick! Lol. Rest of my weaps suck. Never seen an orange weap...

The jump happens really quick near the end of the game and around level 30-35, everything gets WAY better. I dont have a weapon in my inventory anymore that does >1000dmg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YYYEEAAAA

I just wanted to show you guys that it IS possible to get the 3 vault symbols, it just takes FOREVER.

I can easily say I spent over $1,000,000 and >10 hours at the slots before getting this. I have also had 3 triple marcus's in that same time span.

I seem to notice the stuff you get from the slots is WAY better when you start your own game ALONE and play the slots for a little while.

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Nice.

Did you just do one machine or did you have both going at once?

I had both, that was after a streak of plays for about 1 1/2 hrs, then i finally got it. but Ive seen people doing it with 3 people in the game and while 1 hits both machines the other clear out anything he doesnt want, but I have also heard its much more difficult to get good weapons with so multiple people in the game.

From what I know it completely unpredictable because I have 2 friends at lvl 17 and 23 who have gotten it while my 6 lvl 50 friends have never gotten it, but have a bunch of orange already from playing through so much. I also found today that Michael Maramil will give you an orange weapon if you keep going back to sanctuary (chances are about .05% lol)

But if your on PC he is apparently never there. he is always in sanctuary prior to the launch, after that he is extremely rare.

I missed Alan.

Damn. I'm like 23 or 24... best weap of mine is like a fully auto sniper that does corrosive dmg. Does like 290 or so. Runs outta ammo quick! Lol. Rest of my weaps suck. Never seen an orange weap...

The jump happens really quick near the end of the game and around level 30-35, everything gets WAY better. I dont have a weapon in my inventory anymore that does >1000dmg

noticed that today. was playin and friend of mine joined so everything in the vending machines jumped levels. friend was lvl 33 and he had a shotgun doin over 1200 dmg. Killed Saturn easily. Needless to say, I was super jealous lol.

Sheena = pedobear

noticed that today. was playin and friend of mine joined so everything in the vending machines jumped levels. friend was lvl 33 and he had a shotgun doin over 1200 dmg. Killed Saturn easily. Needless to say, I was super jealous lol.

Yea just today my shit got CRAZZYYY, i had most pistols doing 800-1700 with 1000 elemental, shotguns around 1000x10-15, rocket was 33,000, snipers around 3500, and smgs were about 1000 with 1000 elemental, and after today everything is about double or triple that. my LOWEST pistol does 3145 with no element, my lowest element is 2117dmg/1114element, found a rocket that does 14001x3, uses reduced ammo and it 90.1 accurate, and a fully auto corrosive sniper that does 4150/2130corode (doubleBrl), and a regular sniper doing 6105 it was right after i leveled to 41. I'm seeing a pattern here at the start of every 10 levels.

And i got a shotgun that does 1407x18 with corrosive at 970dmg w/ 57.4% chance, itll do anything in basically 1 shot, save a few badasses.

I missed Alan.

kinda jealous you pulled an orange weapon out of thewre i only get purples with when i hit the vaults.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

kinda jealous you pulled an orange weapon out of thewre i only get purples with when i hit the vaults.

Same here, except I actually mostly get blues, im colorblind so I don't try to notice too much haha. most the purple ones they give you aren't too bad.

By the end of my runs I usually end up with over 500 weapons sitting on the floor in the bar, and my game starts to lag so i quit when it gets bad.

I missed Alan.

Lol yea i meant to say if anybody whos lower level or the character/skill point combo they have doesnt seem to get much damage feel free to join my games and take any of the weapons I drop on the floor, I get a stockpile of about 100-300 pretty quick. Im usually on in the evenings (PST zone) only on xbox though you can add me @ xllFrostBytellx (those are L's, not i's)

I missed Alan.

Archived