WastedTalent Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 Alright, well lemme see what I can do to get it. Later today perhaps I'll own it. gotta make a deal with someone, see if they wanna do it lol. Sheena = pedobear
Maebros Posted September 28, 2012 Author Report Posted September 28, 2012 do it HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
WastedTalent Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 well shit, I can't force them. Lol. Sheena = pedobear
Leo1103 Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 favorite part has definitely be the diamond pony bit/ the violin part 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
AAKSOKOLD Posted September 29, 2012 Report Posted September 29, 2012 what level are you guys? Me & My DJ*!
ChevyBoy95 Posted September 29, 2012 Report Posted September 29, 2012 37, and butt stallion and the violin part was great. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted September 29, 2012 Report Posted September 29, 2012 I think I'm at 26, not sure. Playing as Zer0 (soloing) 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
KillaCam Posted September 29, 2012 Report Posted September 29, 2012 I thought the first one was awesome and I'd get this one if I had a game system lol. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
WastedTalent Posted September 29, 2012 Report Posted September 29, 2012 So I did get it... and damn, hard as hell. Lol. I'm playing as Zero and just hard to aim. Feel like I do no damage... Idk. Anyways, did get it. Maybe this weekend, if any of you have it on PS3, do a SMD playthrough. Lol. Sheena = pedobear
ChevyBoy95 Posted September 29, 2012 Report Posted September 29, 2012 zer0 is the hardest character to use fyi. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.