"bass, I Love You"

it can because in between notes it has a VERY LOW note and if volume is at a high level it could cause the subwoofer to over excure and possibly bottom out

i fucked up my old FI BL 18" because it bottomed out too much. i didnt set the subsonic filter high enough.

with my DC's, no problems. very low freq. also, my box is tuned @ 33hz. amagin that :blink:

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Anyone know what Frequency that plays at??

I was playing it on my computer system and the sub doesnt even play the note.. lol

im taking a guess @ 16-18hz. i doesnt really put out any bass. just alot of excursion.

the song hits so low and hard, i used to pop 100 amp fuses in my old old old set-up.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

DAMMIT!!!!! I wanna see!!!!!!!! damn photobucket sometimes works on vids for me sometimes dont.......

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I haven't had any problems playing it, but...yeah, don't play it with volume of 39 out of 40.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

The "Bass I Love You" song from realmofexcursion is so dangerous that it should be made illegal to be played.

I wonder if anyone has ever blown their sub and try to sue the creator of that song ~_~.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

56k FTL a mutha fuckin gain. on another note, i used to slam the shit out my XXX 12s with them no bottoming out ...06 XXX's FTW

Are you for real? I thought Fi BTL's are better than RE XXX's ~_~

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived