AI James Posted January 9, 2008 Report Posted January 9, 2008 the 2000 rated amp Jacob is working on as we speak for more information on that theres a thread speaking about it over on ***
FieroGrande Posted January 30, 2008 Report Posted January 30, 2008 great score on that! I wish you would have taken a video!
tejcurrent Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 Great score guys! I need to get metered myself and see what the 1 amp is doing, but for the rated power + 2 15s that's great. Maybe I misread, but what was the tuning? tejcurrent XS Power T3
Derrick824 Posted January 31, 2008 Author Report Posted January 31, 2008 Great score guys! I need to get metered myself and see what the 1 amp is doing, but for the rated power + 2 15s that's great. Maybe I misread, but what was the tuning? The box is currently tuned to 35hz. The car peaks @ 41hz. He just set the Trunk Hardcore state record Saturday with a 150.1.
banginAltima Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 The box is currently tuned to 35hz. The car peaks @ 41hz. He just set the Trunk Hardcore state record Saturday with a 150.1. ....sounds of fireworks in the background....cheers from the crowd.... ya me!!! If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
Derrick824 Posted January 31, 2008 Author Report Posted January 31, 2008 ....sounds of fireworks in the background....cheers from the crowd.... ya me!!! Gay
banginAltima Posted February 1, 2008 Report Posted February 1, 2008 Gay no.. thats Gary with one r.... If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted February 1, 2008 Report Posted February 1, 2008 Not a bad score @ all....and yes Jacob is working on the 2000 as we speak .......i see your in SC .....Im in NC and im a rep also...theres a few of us
Derrick824 Posted February 1, 2008 Author Report Posted February 1, 2008 Not a bad score @ all....and yes Jacob is working on the 2000 as we speak .......i see your in SC .....Im in NC and im a rep also...theres a few of us Hopefully we'll make it to one of the shows up there this summer. I'd definitely like to check out yours and Jacob's vehicles.
tejcurrent Posted February 1, 2008 Report Posted February 1, 2008 Hopefully we'll make it to one of the shows up there this summer. I'd definitely like to check out yours and Jacob's vehicles. Congrats Gary, I'm hoping to be an the next show or 2, just depends on a few things. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.