3X MECA CALI State Finals, 10/7/12 San Luis Obispo

kr15

The one and only time I competed in Meca I fused the ab at 160amp and ran s3. Did a 150.4 on the one and only burp I did. I expect to be above a 51 in s3. 2 batts 3 runs of 0, 270amp alt everything in trunk! No need to be in mod for me lol Right now I'm only using 4300watts and I'm over a 153 sealed.

One major benefit to current port. With doors open I drop all the way to 32hz and subs are fully and I mean fully in control. Should be interesting lol

This year there are power regulations...for any "3" class, as3, s3 and mod 3, your amp(s) cannot exceed 6000 watt manufacturers rating. As far as mod and street, if there are any missing panels, cut metal etc, then it isnt street eligible. Batteries and all that is irrelevant unless you are charging above 15v....If you wanna do s3, throw a DC 5k or whatever you have laying around in there.

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

The one and only time I competed in Meca I fused the ab at 160amp and ran s3. Did a 150.4 on the one and only burp I did. I expect to be above a 51 in s3. 2 batts 3 runs of 0, 270amp alt everything in trunk! No need to be in mod for me lol Right now I'm only using 4300watts and I'm over a 153 sealed.

One major benefit to current port. With doors open I drop all the way to 32hz and subs are fully and I mean fully in control. Should be interesting lol

you have not cut one piece of metal in your trunk?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

you have not cut one piece of metal in your trunk?

Absolutely positively nothing! Its been a big pt of pride that I work with what the trunk gives me. :) I've never even so much as dented sheet metal to make box fit.

S4 you better do a 53.7

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived