So where do you buy your 1/0 terminals from?

I get my ring terminals off eBay from Xscorpion. You can get a pack of 10 gold/platinum 1/0 gauge for $10.98 shipped.

***2001 GMC 2500HD Regular Cab***

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-2 12 inch Pioneer Step-up Shallow Mounts

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

-Pioneer 6.5 coax in the doors

-Pioneer 4x6 coax in the pillars

-Old School Alpine MRV-F250 for Mids/Highs

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-500+ cubic inch 950hp BBC + 400-650 shot of Nitrous

-Audio coming soon-

The ones in the picture look way to flimsy to be true 1/0 connectors.

Yeah, I'm not really sure, but the pic was taken from the Rockford Fosgate website. They are supposed to be, but your right, they do look a little thin.

whats wrong with the raptor ones? They are gold plated copper. 15 bucks for like 30

Well, that's what I thought too, and last year, I bought a 50 pack. But now almost every one of them are corroding, and some really bad. And when I cut them, I can assure you, they are not copper. They are nothing close to copper. I'm not sure what type of metal they are, some cheap alloy.

So anyway, thanks for the links. But the one I listed in the first post still seems to be the best deal, on the ones I need. Anyone else got any suggestions?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

The ones in the picture look way to flimsy to be true 1/0 connectors.

Yeah, I'm not really sure, but the pic was taken from the Rockford Fosgate website. They are supposed to be, but your right, they do look a little thin.

whats wrong with the raptor ones? They are gold plated copper. 15 bucks for like 30

Well, that's what I thought too, and last year, I bought a 50 pack. But now almost every one of them are corroding, and some really bad. And when I cut them, I can assure you, they are not copper. They are nothing close to copper. I'm not sure what type of metal they are, some cheap alloy.

So anyway, thanks for the links. But the one I listed in the first post still seems to be the best deal, on the ones I need. Anyone else got any suggestions?

oh shit really?! I have about 15 in my car :/ I sanded one down and it was copper colored so I assumed copper gold plated. No corrosion yet for me maybe they did a better batch this year.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Got mine from darvex.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas