LOL: Know Your Rights: Law Student Backs Down Cop..

Beemdub. leave thread now. who are you to judge someone and to call him a faggot? Not all open carriers are doing it for a cause. They do it because its comfortable. your ignorance is showing.

yessir....and ive actually seen many other videos with this guy in it...he provokes police to make them come and then fights with them with a bunch of law recitals and what not...he also had a video where he was carrying a rifle in front of a kmart with a sign protesting something and fought with the police that he was doing "nothing"....and don't be confused.. I hate fuckin police I've been screwed by them before over nothing too, but when people do shit like that guy in the video now that cop is just gonna go and fuck over someone else wrongly because he was heated that he couldn't do anything to the guy with the gun...it all plays out

so because you disagree with him you feel the right to call him a homophobic slur? While he may be a bit extreme to lump all open carriers into this group is just an ignorant thing to do. You can speak your mind because of the 1st amendment rights. he can do what he does because of the 2nd. just becaues its not what you like doesnt make it wrong. I guess you could call him an open carry activist? is the ACLU faggots for sticking up for your first amendment rights? are others who fight for free speech faggots? If the answer is no then you should probably take a step back and realize that you are way out of line.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so because you disagree with him you feel the right to call him a homophobic slur? While he may be a bit extreme to lump all open carriers into this group is just an ignorant thing to do. You can speak your mind because of the 1st amendment rights. he can do what he does because of the 2nd. just becaues its not what you like doesnt make it wrong. I guess you could call him an open carry activist? is the ACLU faggots for sticking up for your first amendment rights? are others who fight for free speech faggots? If the answer is no then you should probably take a step back and realize that you are way out of line.

oh okay jesus...forget I called him a faggot yes its a "homphobic slur" and no I shouldn't of used the term I apologize SMD people......But I didn't mean to be judging all open carrier's I personally just hate people like this because don't let him fool you.. HE MADE the cops come just so he could make this video and try to exploit them...Who walks around "casually" downtown and then as soon as a cop comes and asks him about a gun instantly has a camera ready to go and a whole uninterrupted speech to make them go away? exactly....and I'm sure peoples argument to that will be that he was just an educated and ready citizen...nahh ..be real he planned that shit...just like his other stupid videos he planned...like the one he just took down about a week ago on youtube of him attempting to pull over a police officer because he saw him not use his blinker to change lanes....alls hes doing is making it harder for people like you and whoever else likes to open carry do it without being provoked...

there are more people than i can list that I know of from one firearm board that do. Remember your cell phone is a camera. I know of people that carry that and an additional recorder just for backup. People are tired of being bullied and tired of being ran over by police who are ignorant of the law. Some have chosen to do something about it besides watch NWA's fuck the police video on youtube. This actually makes it easier to open carry because it forces firearms education for the police department. This was a very mundane encounter. There are some where people are handcuffed arrested and firearms seized all while the camera is running. That then leads to lawsuits etc and forces the police who dont care about your civil rights to start caring. Its like those people you see set themselves on fire. You see it and go you fucking idiot but they did exactly what they started out to do. Bring exposure to their cause. Just like he is doing. Is it extreme? in some cases yes. Fires pretty damn extreme lol. But sometimes it takes a little shock and awe to get your point across.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

there are more people than i can list that I know of from one firearm board that do. Remember your cell phone is a camera. I know of people that carry that and an additional recorder just for backup. People are tired of being bullied and tired of being ran over by police who are ignorant of the law. Some have chosen to do something about it besides watch NWA's fuck the police video on youtube. This actually makes it easier to open carry because it forces firearms education for the police department. This was a very mundane encounter. There are some where people are handcuffed arrested and firearms seized all while the camera is running. That then leads to lawsuits etc and forces the police who dont care about your civil rights to start caring. Its like those people you see set themselves on fire. You see it and go you fucking idiot but they did exactly what they started out to do. Bring exposure to their cause. Just like he is doing. Is it extreme? in some cases yes. Fires pretty damn extreme lol. But sometimes it takes a little shock and awe to get your point across.

That is all true...but think about it this way...There are going to be corrupt cops everywhere and that will continue as long as police exist...The whole notion that open carriers should stand up for there rights I guess is true, but it damn sure won't mane police change and start leaving them alone in instances like this.. if this was in new york city or detroit or any big city and this guy came talkin all that legal shit I know and you know what would happen...that camera would be smashed on the ground the guy cuffed and arrested for some bullshit charge that the cop made up and the guys gun would be confiscated..I guess what I've been trying to say is that yes open carrying is legal, be it that your doing it for comfort or to make it known you have a gun, it will always cause a problem because there are MANY more people out there who are uneducated about guns and their laws than there are people who know about it all... I know you probably still think I'm ignorant or whatever lol but I will try and find the videos I was talkin about and some other videos I've found and you can see what you think about em..

example 1 This guy has obviously been stopped before for the exact same thing as the cop knows him personally...Yes it sucks and yes its not fair but in this case the guy could easily avoid all of these confrontations by conceal carrying...walking around ready with his camera wont fix ANYTHING that same sheriff and his little friends WILL continue to keep responding to calls and investigating it is their "job"

Example 2 an uneducated guy freaks out because he doesn't know the laws and gets scared that a guy has a gun while hes in the restaurant with his family

Example 3 this....this explains itself lmfao..just sad

Ya damn cop haters lol. I agree for the most part that some can be really crooked and uneducated, but I wont be one of those! :D

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Ya damn cop haters lol. I agree for the most part that some can be really crooked and uneducated, but I wont be one of those! :D

good for you :D My dad has over 10 friends who are cops and I'm cool with all of them they are really cool guys....My thinking though is trust no cop you don't know lol

Archived