1st off.... Quit breaking the law.

I mean really, If your going to get popped for petty shit and not fix it then pay the fucking ticket. No DL / ID, thats an easy 100 bucks. Front plate cha-ching 100 bucks. Tint, I have tint and it's something I deal with too. You can't bitch if your not going to do anything to correct at least some of the issues.

2nd, If you signed the ticket with the plate in there then thats all you. Don't sign shit for anything, ever unless you read what it's for.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Out there in Cali you guys really don't have a tint restriction do you? I can't have anything darker than 35% here. What is the point in having tint if I can't go darker than 35%. Also sucks yall have to have 2 plates in the front and in the rear.

I mean really, If your going to get popped for petty shit and not fix it then pay the fucking ticket. No DL / ID, thats an easy 100 bucks. Front plate cha-ching 100 bucks. Tint, I have tint and it's something I deal with too. You can't bitch if your not going to do anything to correct at least some of the issues.

2nd, If you signed the ticket with the plate in there then thats all you. Don't sign shit for anything, ever unless you read what it's for.

x2

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i totally agree, it always chaps my hyde to see people bitch about thier own stupidity

Out there in Cali you guys really don't have a tint restriction do you? I can't have anything darker than 35% here. What is the point in having tint if I can't go darker than 35%. Also sucks yall have to have 2 plates in the front and in the rear.

It's no less then 70% Which is what most new cars come with stock these days. It can be whatever behind the B-pillar I have my fronts at 20% more like 16 with the factory. For the most part I don't get bugged, and when I do I take my tickets like a Man and don't bitch.

I also don't have a front plate, another one required in CA again, when I get popped for it I take it. It's just the way it is.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

take a picture of your truck with the plate on.

take your tint off take a pic of it and save that hoe unless you have one of your truck with no or legal tint already

when you goto court you can try to tell them about taking your seatbelt off when he approached. they may dismiss it or show them the pictures and tell them you fixed the plate and tint. they may throw them 2 out if you pay the seatbelt ticket

all else fails, get a family member in court system

i pleaded guilty to a no parking ticket, in exchange they dropped my tint and brake ticket, (had pictures) I got a letter a few weeks later rfom my aunt that they threw the parking ticket out and all court cost

take a picture of your truck with the plate on.

take your tint off take a pic of it and save that hoe unless you have one of your truck with no or legal tint already

when you goto court you can try to tell them about taking your seatbelt off when he approached. they may dismiss it or show them the pictures and tell them you fixed the plate and tint. they may throw them 2 out if you pay the seatbelt ticket

all else fails, get a family member in court system

i pleaded guilty to a no parking ticket, in exchange they dropped my tint and brake ticket, (had pictures) I got a letter a few weeks later rfom my aunt that they threw the parking ticket out and all court cost

be careful. I had the judge ask me if the truck was with me and he sent me out with a cop to go over the infractions, tint, plate, blue marker lights, etc luckily for me the cop was lazy and when we got to the door he asked if it all was fixed, and of course I said yes so he signed it off without looking at it.