Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

I removed everything again,,,... everything. Im getting some measurements...... :ph34r:

I disconnected both batts, and puttem on the trickle chargers,.. and went about my way...

later, i got to looking around at the front location that normally has my yellowtop... For fun, i removed the bottem plastic tray,....And, well,.. i was surprised!!???!?!?!... Gonna use my crimp tool, and make this permanent!!!...

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

awesome no !?!?!

ill post some pics when its all in and rolling....

You suck! I wish I could make a d3100 fit up front I need it since competition wise I'm limited to 2 battery's... I have a dummy d3100 I'm gonna play with and see If I can get it to look right

Why not do a batt relocation and run 2 of the biggest batts you can in the rear?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I removed everything again,,,... everything. Im getting some measurements...... :ph34r:

I disconnected both batts, and puttem on the trickle chargers,.. and went about my way...

later, i got to looking around at the front location that normally has my yellowtop... For fun, i removed the bottem plastic tray,....And, well,.. i was surprised!!???!?!?!... Gonna use my crimp tool, and make this permanent!!!...

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

awesome no !?!?!

You suck! I wish I could make a d3100 fit up front I need it since competition wise I'm limited to 2 battery's... I have a dummy d3100 I'm gonna play with and see If I can get it to look right

Why not do a batt relocation and run 2 of the biggest batts you can in the rear?

Can't competition rules don't allow it...

It's a stock class so your required to have and use a battery in the stock location, you can modify the stock location to accommodate a Bigger battery but it still has to maintain a stock OEM appearance

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

awesome no !?!?!

Can't competition rules don't allow it...

It's a stock class so your required to have and use a battery in the stock location, you can modify the stock location to accommodate a Bigger battery but it still has to maintain a stock OEM appearance

Ahhhhh I see I see then lets see some cutting and fabbing have to beat the rules.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

@scooter - i wouldnt worry.. lol, its just me teaching myself on a BP mill at work, burning up some bits,.......Im getting better though... :yaya:

I can see em now on computer. Was on mobile earlier. I'd love one of those. Mine are all gonna be done via table saw, chop saw, and drill bits. Nice and slow and should still work. Got a long way till I get there though.

@scooter - i wouldnt worry.. lol, its just me teaching myself on a BP mill at work, burning up some bits,.......Im getting better though... :yaya:

I can see em now on computer. Was on mobile earlier. I'd love one of those. Mine are all gonna be done via table saw, chop saw, and drill bits. Nice and slow and should still work. Got a long way till I get there though.

I thought about using that method as well but figure I will just hit up Project DB or Toolmaker and make my life easier. I have enough custom stuff to make on my own need to start outsourcing. What I really need is some free time so if anyone has some please I would love to borrow a few hours.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived