Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

I would definitly try to make your own. For the money you're gonna spend you could do it yourself and while you may not save any money, you'll know it's to spec.

Would you say it's best to go with the specs that JL Audio recommends or do you have one of your own that you think would be good for this sub? I just plan on building my own, at least i'll be able to cut out my own extra details without someone trying to charge me up the arse to put a W7 logo on the box carpeted. Thanks again.

"If you haven't spotted your sucker in the first 20 minutes.. You are the sucker."

2011 Honda Civic Sedan LX (Auto)

Source: Pioneer 4300DVD

Front: Polk Audio MM6501 Components (Tweeters in Stock Location)

Rear: Polk Audio MM651 Coaxils

Amp: JL Audio JX340/4-Channel Amp

Subwoofer: Alpine Type R 15" - ohm

Box: Q-Logic Bandbass Box

Amp: Alpine MRP-M850 Mono

Any have opinions on Megan Suspension fully adjustable coilovers?

I bought my car and it came with rear camber kit, but the upper bushings are going out. Can those be replaced or is it just easier to buy new cambers?

Also I have heard you can get 88/89 CRX/Civic suspension and put it on EGs and it will lower it 2", any opinions on this or has anyone tried this on here?

I'm looking for budget suspension, I will not be racing or anything like that, just trying to look sleek.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

From what I understand JL is pretty close on their specs. You may try that first and see how you like it.

true, i'll try that. Preciate that homie.

"If you haven't spotted your sucker in the first 20 minutes.. You are the sucker."

2011 Honda Civic Sedan LX (Auto)

Source: Pioneer 4300DVD

Front: Polk Audio MM6501 Components (Tweeters in Stock Location)

Rear: Polk Audio MM651 Coaxils

Amp: JL Audio JX340/4-Channel Amp

Subwoofer: Alpine Type R 15" - ohm

Box: Q-Logic Bandbass Box

Amp: Alpine MRP-M850 Mono

• 2 weeks later...

so i emailed mechman and DC and the response was sorry we dont make an alternator for your vehicle. wtf over im thought that 06-11 all have the R18a1 1.8L engine.so wouldnt the 06-09 ones fit in there im still waiting on a reply from singer and EA but this shit is urking the shit out of me

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Any have opinions on Megan Suspension fully adjustable coilovers?

I bought my car and it came with rear camber kit, but the upper bushings are going out. Can those be replaced or is it just easier to buy new cambers?

Also I have heard you can get 88/89 CRX/Civic suspension and put it on EGs and it will lower it 2", any opinions on this or has anyone tried this on here?

I'm looking for budget suspension, I will not be racing or anything like that, just trying to look sleek.

I have megan racing coilovers on my 7th gen and they're decent,i'd assume even better on an EG.

i have heard of EF suspension sitting lower then EG but that's due to the forks where the coilover sits on,not so much the actual coilovers itself...

Mechman has one for the 06-11 1.8L motor, I had one in my hands. Was going to install it and then had to sell it.

I thought so too but I emailed mechman the other day and. They said they dont have one. Fora 2011. Which I think is weird considering it is still the r18a1.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

Mechman has one for the 06-11 1.8L motor, I had one in my hands. Was going to install it and then had to sell it.

I thought so too but I emailed mechman the other day and. They said they dont have one. Fora 2011. Which I think is weird considering it is still the r18a1.

You sure something hasn't changed about the car? Did you tell him it is the same engine from 06 - 09?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i just sent an email to Mechman about it. i would imagine that would be something that they would be aware of. i could be wrong too though. but i thought that all the 8th gen civics had the same engine. ( save the Si models)

Archived