I carry a Ruger LCP and I regret the purchase. it's a great pocket pistol but in my eyes not a great every day carry.

At home all my handguns are either .357 or .40. I still to this day don't know why I didn't just nut up and go for a good .40cal carry pistol. I love the built in laser and the ease of carry with the .380, but the stopping power sucks. Even with hollow points.

1993 Chevy Suburban

Optima Yellow Top

Kenwood KDC X-993

Pioneer GM-X314 mids amp

Kenwood KFC-4675's up front

Kenwood KFC-415C in back

Fosgate T1500-1bd

Alpine 12" Type X

(Coming eventually: Fosgate T400-4, T1652-S, XS battery, Big 3, h.o. alternator, 18"???)

image,BoxingBuffalo,grey,black.png

I thought I was set on a glock but I didn't realize the Glocks only have a trigger safety. Now I'm considering other options. This is for mainly concealed carry and at the range.

Other than the Glocks, I want to try a Springfield XD Compact .40/9mm, and a S&W M&P .40/9mm.

Any other guns under $600ish you would recommend? Also looking for smaller calibers for cheaper ammo. Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

If you keep your fingers off the trigger there should be no issues bro.. I have carried my Glock for a few years with no accidental discharge... Just so you know the XD doesnt have a safety and if I am NOT mistaken the M&P doesnt either... If my memory serves me correctly the XD and M&P were built to resemble the setup of a glock more or less

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

xd has a the grip safety thing.,

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I love my S&W M&P 40c. Its a compact, with extended grip magazine, my large hands are comfortable. It can literally slid into shorts pockets and not be seen. I realyl want a Springfield soon though, a 9mm. My friend has a few of them and loves them.

My father has a Glock 17 (not to big and fun gun), a S&W .38 Special Revolver (favorite gun. Very very fun / reliable), and a bunch of other .22 rugers / rifles. The Glock 17 and S&W Seem like good guns to me. The .38 Special would be my gun to carry around, but thats just me.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

and you can get the old police revolvers dirt ass cheap.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

and you can get the old police revolvers dirt ass cheap.

Yes you can. Same with the Glocks witth 3 mags and night sights for cheap around here. I'd pick up a .38 but multiple family members already have them. So I just take there's to the range. :D

Archived