i am running a dc audio 3.5k and keep blowing fuses when i go for my run.

because you have to for the classes...if you dont know meca rules..posting in here is pretty much pointless cause its all gonna go over your head

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

well obviously this thread is...meca has fusing (and rms restrictions for certain classes) he cant run a bigger fuse or it bumps him up a class... theres tricks to get more out your fusing and to not make it pop as fast..which including using your rise to your advantage along with the fact that multiple fuse setups have been known to allow for slightly more amperage draw along with different fuses have a higher tolerance for more amps then they are rated for

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

OP testing and practice are your friend.. get some fuses and practice and test with them

Are you required to use a fuse? You could take it out and put in a piece of plate metal or something when you do your run. What brand fuses are you using? Some might blow faster than others

I burp my dd m3 at .5 on 60a and get a fine burp...im guessing your clipping quite a bit or having nasty voltage drop due to inadequate electrical

well im running a 220 amp alt to bust the voltage but yes i am still having a voltage drop. so i am going to getting a mechaman alt 370 amp im hopping that should help alot with the voltage drop i dont have a problem with the voltage problem untell i change my ohm load to .25 at comps every other time i am at 1 ohm and i runs just fine

If you're running the amp at 0.25ohm during comp, that will blow the fuse a lot faster. I ran my saz3k at 0.25ohm on burp and blew both my 80amp fuses in three seconds... Barely enough to get a reading.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db