Your favorite/funniest movie quotes

Another one from 21 jump street that cracks me up

"I don't like that. Put your tongue back in your mouth.

Put your tongue in your mouth and close it!

What are you doing? Stop it! Actually, that's not bad."

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Eddie: Merry Christmas. Shitter was full.

Aunt Bethany: What's that sound? You hear it? It's a funny squeaky sound.

Uncle Lewis: You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant.

Clark: [Clark looks down at the jello and sees that it's trimmed with cat food] Aunt Bethany, does your cat eat jello?

Eddie: I don't know about the cat, but *I* sure am enjoying it.

...countless others.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

"Hi I'm looking for Ray Finkle..... And a clean pair of shorts." - Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Eddie: Merry Christmas. Shitter was full.

Aunt Bethany: What's that sound? You hear it? It's a funny squeaky sound.

Uncle Lewis: You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant.

Clark: [Clark looks down at the jello and sees that it's trimmed with cat food] Aunt Bethany, does your cat eat jello?

Eddie: I don't know about the cat, but *I* sure am enjoying it.

...countless others.

Nice, but this is the greatest funnest scene of all time! Too much to type so watch and enjoy! Same movie Christmas Vacation! We watch this literally every night of December before Christmas! One of my absolute favorite movies!

From The Jerk

The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!

Blazing Saddles

.What in the Wide World of Sports is a-going on here? I hired you people to get a little track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!

Napoleon Dynamite

Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Fast Time at Ridgemont High

My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!

Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!

My brother's gonna shit!

Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?

First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!

Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

The Great Outdoors

How about the gourmet here, you know what he wanted? Hotdogs! You know what they make those things out of, Chet? You know? Lips and assholes!

Vacation

I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?

Hot Rod

You're wrong, Frank. I'm not a kid, I'm a man. I am gonna get you better, and then I'm gonna beat you to death!

Role Models

Dude, I just spent the afternoon in Middle-earth with glee-glop and the floopty-doos, all right? Give me a fucking break.

Robert better not get in my face... Cause i'll drop that motherfucker- step brothers

With all do respect and remember i mean all do respect that idea aint worth a velvet paintin of a dolpin and a whale gettin it on- talladega nights

Hey sunshine. Hell nah. Fuck you then ole buckethead bitch, oh hahaha she just aint neva been wit no pretty ni**a- 3 strikes

Fan goes out. Tap tap tap, tap tap tap, wow pretty hot in these rhinos- ace ventura

Just make your mouth like youre gonna say watch see if i dont take out your fronts, go back to new york wshhh wshhh. Matter fact dont even say the word watch just say lil clock or some shit- life

Slater you fuckin hippie give me drugs. Get em from your mother man. We just bagged your mother. Ok fuck you dickhead- dazed and confused

Wassup wid it vanilla face? Me and my homie azamat just park our slab outside, we need a place to post up our black asses, so a bang bang skeet skeet ni**a. We just a couplea pimps no hoes- borat

I could go on forever haha

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived