Sundown Audio

I need your opinion about my sound system plan

I just don't understand why you think yellow tops that are sold in stores are knock offs.

I'm giving you shit cuz you're not correct.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I'm not saying I am correct, I had a few ppl tell me that, I actually like my optima, a lot of ppl run them under the hood, I had a kinetik hc1400 and the optima works a little better, you can give me shit man, we all have our inputs. Does anyone else agree with me?

to everyone saying a fifty is something easily to get out of a trunk you are flat out wrong....ive helped to build one its not like building a rgular box, ive also spent a lot of time learning from thorshammer...so please if you have never done it dont say its easy

And you think they're the best battery to replace with under the hood? Lol you have much to learn grasshopper.

i understand i got a lot to learn, thats why im on this forum, i just took what people said on down 4 sound forum, some people have good expereine but

when i get a new car ill get a kientik or xs power for under the hood, im just saying im having good expereince so far with it...sorry for you getting you worked up

lol

And you think they're the best battery to replace with under the hood? Lol you have much to learn grasshopper.

i understand i got a lot to learn, thats why im on this forum, i just took what people said on down 4 sound forum, some people have good expereine but

when i get a new car ill get a kientik or xs power for under the hood, im just saying im having good expereince so far with it...sorry for you getting you worked up

lol

ive heard bad things about k9netic under the hood....supposedly they lose there cranking power

to everyone saying a fifty is something easily to get out of a trunk you are flat out wrong....ive helped to build one its not like building a rgular box, ive also spent a lot of time learning from thorshammer...so please if you have never done it dont say its easy

I haven't read thoroughly through all the comments, however. I myself am not stating it will be easy and simple, but it is possible. Especially from a trunk of a car, but possible as long as box and tuning are correct. Also every car is different so thats is also one of the many factors... Like i said just my $.02

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

Thor's setup is sexy.

His setup looks like shit, but is loud, wouldnt call that sexy

You may think Oprah is sexy. Not everyone would.

Get what I'm saying? Different strokes for different folks.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?