guys pay attention to the road(pics)

There are bad drivers on both ends, I do respect the trucks though even though they block traffic on my daily commute. Taking up 3 lanes side by side, I'm not sure if there's a law down here on the passing lane or not. Everyone goes 65 in it anyways pissing me off. Whenever I drive up to Michigan I take a truck route and as long as you respect them they're pretty cool. If they are taking up both lanes the one next to me in the right lane will usually flash his brights for the other truck to move over. But I've had bad experiences too on several occasions I've been pushed onto the shoulder from them switching lanes, no I was not staying put in the blind spot. I've also had one hit me, he got over into my lane and the trailer hit the mirror. Luckily no damage though. Overall I still do show respect to the truckers though.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Road safety is pretty fucking lacking these days... Just outside my town here a few days ago 4 guys were driving a civic on the motorway, pulled out to pass a car and drove headfirst into a minibus. All 4 died and 3 of them were brothers. Wasn't much left of the car.

Sorry ya had to go through that navi, just remember it wasn't your fault in the slightest. Merely wrong place at the wrong time.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

There was a bad accident involving a semi here. Driver fell asleep at the wheel, both the driver and his brother were killed. You always need to know what's going on around you. The accident also damaged the bridge.

598761-77673.jpg

598761-77671.jpg

598761-77672.jpg

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

<p>you guys haven't seen shit yet until you're the EMT or medic that has to pick up the pieces of the persons body after one of these accidents.. all because of someones smart ass decided to text.. it obviously wasn't that important if the person texted you and not called.. taking your eyes off the road for 1 second at 55mph is equivalent to moving 80 feet blind.. its stupid.</p>

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T
Pioneer DVD navigation head unit
O2 audio performance mid range speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-6 Pro Mid Range Speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-8 Pro Mid Range Speakers
4 Selenium ST200 Super Tweeters
Hifonics ZRX2000.4 Amplifier
2- 12 inch DC Audio Level 4 m2
Hifonics Brutus BXI-1610D Amplifier

2 KinetiK HC1400R- Secondary Batteries
Kinetik HC600- Secondary Battery
Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge big 3 upgrade

Just wondering what kinda Caddy do you have?

Any of you other Nor Cal guys remember the big rig accident "on" the Bay Bridge back in 2009? For those who don't know they had just opened the new "S-Curve" of the bridge a couple months prior and ppl were not slowing down from 50mph to 40mph, the driver took it too fast and drove off the bridge.

big-rig-bay-bridge.jpg7107830_600x338.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Nope, went down with the truck. R.I.P.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

damn.. that's sad. RIP

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T
Pioneer DVD navigation head unit
O2 audio performance mid range speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-6 Pro Mid Range Speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-8 Pro Mid Range Speakers
4 Selenium ST200 Super Tweeters
Hifonics ZRX2000.4 Amplifier
2- 12 inch DC Audio Level 4 m2
Hifonics Brutus BXI-1610D Amplifier