guys pay attention to the road(pics)

2nd rear end in the last 2 months 1 fatality here is 1st one she hit me at a red light she cheated death no insurance no license not her car. When i jumped out to check on her she was holding pieces to her phone in her hand.

2zzrb84.jpg

My damage i though my clutch slipped i did not feel a thing

5b8zky.jpg

Here is the 2nd one 06 f150 we dont know why he was driving so fast or iff he was drunk or texting either way this is what happens when your eyes are off the road oh6c8i.jpg

SAME SITUATION FOR BOTH

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Got in an accident last month because someone wasn't paying attention. I saw it coming but there was no way for me to avoid it.

People need to learn to drive!

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

holy shit dude ! that 2nd one was really bad..... never thought a semi would take a hit like that no problem....sucks having to be the guy who is fine all the time huh? i mean its great you didnt get hurt but you gotta feel bad at some point.....especially after the 2nd pic happened.

wow...this is why i dont even own a cell phone ( well one reason) and i always pay attention n wear my seatbelt lol

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

People just don't know how to drive.

Did you have to clean any blood off your trailer lol

They towed the truck and trailer to take it apart and look for problems and investigate

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

how did you even get your truck under their trialer that far?

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

holy shit dude ! that 2nd one was really bad..... never thought a semi would take a hit like that no problem....sucks having to be the guy who is fine all the time huh? i mean its great you didnt get hurt but you gotta feel bad at some point.....especially after the 2nd pic happened.

wow...this is why i dont even own a cell phone ( well one reason) and i always pay attention n wear my seatbelt lol

Until u drive a truck you will never know hell 98% of the time i hate humans they're all assholes to truckers yet they eat the food wear the clothes drive the cars WE HAULED. 80,000 pound to a truck to a 2500 pound car i did not feel a thing just a little jump and then i jumped out to see words cant describe what

BUILDLOG

That's his trailer. The guy in the truck hit him. You think he'd be on smd if he was driving that truck.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

The pictures arent going to tell u what happen read the words. Around the pictures

BUILDLOG

Archived