SQ Car

Johny B

Here are a couple videos.

This van has genesis amps and an incredible amount of fabrication. Ridiculous attention to detail.

I friggin love the videos of that Lumina Z34! I used to have one and she was a bad mamma jamma.

Should have never gotten rid of that car, they're hard to come across.

Nothing but old school!

01 Saturn SL1

Sony CDX GT500 H/U

Polk DB651 in front doors

Profile AMP121 on Polks

US Amps USA400 on sub

One 12" Cadence Ultra 6ohm

Never go in a IMAX theatre to listen SQ. Grab a vew CD´s or DVD´s and go in a high end hifi store and ask them for testlistening,

Let them play there CD´s first, maby you listen the diffrence direct:

really bro ?? really ??

Why wouldn't an IMAX theater be the penticle of stage and image ?? what would it be missing ??

And also, there are VERY Few sound rooms able to recreate what you would hear in a sound Quality vehicle ...

Yes, great sound, but never a "up and out on the hood (height and depth) and beyond the A-Pillars (width)" stage and image ...

And you can never get a "Up front" and "on the dash" bass response from a sound room like you can from a real stage or a Sound Quality vehicle ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Never go in a IMAX theatre to listen SQ. Grab a vew CD´s or DVD´s and go in a high end hifi store and ask them for testlistening,

really bro ?? really ??

Why wouldn't an IMAX theater be the penticle of stage and image ?? what would it be missing ??

And also, there are VERY Few sound rooms able to recreate what you would hear in a sound Quality vehicle ...

Yes, great sound, but never a "up and out on the hood (height and depth) and beyond the A-Pillars (width)" stage and image ...

And you can never get a "Up front" and "on the dash" bass response from a sound room like you can from a real stage or a Sound Quality vehicle ...

Think one of the non car audio place that can recreate an SQ vehicle is the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

thats joe blacks lumina. it was built in erie pa. if you guys can find any info on it its pretty wild. they used dual layers filed with sand for the enclosure. stuff likethat

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

thats it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'll take a high quality sound room over an Imax any day.

If you really want to understand SQ, then attend some live performances in smaller club settings. I'm not talking some rap or rock concert, but something quality and live.

Spend some time listening to how like a solo acoustic guitar reacts in the environment and then go back and try to recreate that with your system. For me, I use my own drum kit as a reference point to how my cymbals should snap and sizzle in my truck. The pop between a pair of congas. The attack and decay of a tom. Nothing is better then a live environment to get a reference point from. Take a sax as an example. the sound to me should have a little rasp to it. You should be able to hear the breath between the notes. Hear the keys slap as they play. If you listen closely, You can hear a wave within the notes. That comes from the instrument being in tune or not. You can tell if they are sharp or flat. Not only are you listening to the music, but you will also be listening to the reflections of the room. that is what gives you the ambiance of the room.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

really bro ?? really ??

So...then how can you get that from an IMAX theater?

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived