1973 Datsun 620 Pickup-Bagged, Shaved,

Posting up progress of my Datsun 620

85% Complete<

No Smog needed, because it is Pre-75 plus we still have the factory original Blue/yellow license plates

The Truck has a L18 4 cyl, with a truck 4 Speed. New wiring harness from headlights to taillight harness.,Including new updated Fuse block under the dash.

The truck has Shaved marker lights, side mirrors, antenna, gas door (relocated inside the bed) and body seems. Along with shaved Door handles. (remote door popers, wired to a viper alarm)

I also has a Semi Shaved/Tucked Engine Bay. 90% Of the wiring is hidden away, with the battery relocated under the bed.

Also has a Street Metal rollpan, installed between the factory Datsun Taillights.

A Datsun 510 Wagon Rear bench seat with no rips or tears, the black vinyl is in perfect shape.

It has full 1/2" FBSS Air suspension installed, and a raised bed floor to keep everything looking clean in the back.

We have the spray in Bed liner, just havnt had a chance to get it installed yet.

It has a 7 Gallon Steel air tank, underneath the bed and a york Engine driven air compressor to operate the air bags.

The rear frame was "Z"ed instead for notching the frame, with a 2-Link Bag-on-Bar and panhard.

In the front, an engine cage was fabricated, and the bags were mounted on the upper control arm.

It lays frame front and rear, but coule be even lower if the front crosmember's were trimmed.

Sitting on 14' Slot Mag Wheels, It looks good on the ground, but also it almost looks stock at stock height.

It needs a few things to be totally finished, front shocks, door panels, and carpet. And a few others I'm sure. But it still can be driven as is, right now.

Ill post up pictures of the link next time the bed is off.

photobucket-6918-1343420481513.jpg

photobucket-7764-1343420482378.jpg

photobucket-7922-1343420483258.jpg

photobucket-8364-1343420486903.jpg

photobucket-7924-1343420487820.jpg

.photobucket-8373-1343420486000.jpg

photobucket-5761-1343420485082.jpg

photobucket-6414-1343420490054.jpg

photobucket-7763-1343420489111.jpg

I like it but looking at the first engine bay pic, those welds need some attention. Also, I noticed when it's raised all the way up your rear end is shifting hard to the passenger side, how does it track going down the road with that setup? Like I said, I like it so don't take this as me talking shit.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Nice looking truck... Nice to see projects done that are out of the norm bro :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I like it but looking at the first engine bay pic, those welds need some attention. Also, I noticed when it's raised all the way up your rear end is shifting hard to the passenger side, how does it track going down the road with that setup? Like I said, I like it so don't take this as me talking shit.

No shit talking at all! Yea the original owner started all the fab for the air suspension. The cage needs to be rebuilt, and the panhard needs to be removed, and swapped out for a watts link.

All on the to-Do list, just comes down to time and money!

nice to see a less popular truck getting love old datsuns are always cool

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow StreetMetalBen, that is tight, I love Bulletsides, I had a 77 "king cab" (if you want to call it that) back in the day, miss that truck. Yours looks killer with the Ol Skool Kidney bean wheels and the stock raised bed floor is nice too! Get to work!!!

If it ain't broke, I haven't messed with it yet!

• 4 weeks later...

Wish I could afford it and had a way to get it here. I would love to finish it. Good luck. Hopefully it goes to someone who will finish it right.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived