CJs F150 2/19 New videos posted pg 70. 1080p 60fps!!!!

Holy shit man, the level of coverage on this build is pretty sick. I saw this pop up a couple months ago and thought it was the old one... To my surprise a couple days ago it isn't. Absolutely ridiculous man nice work! It's funny you posting pics of old builds all nostalgic because they seem like they were last year (well some were lol). Keep it up this is kick ass!

Did you say wtf was up with your knee? I saw Nate mention your achilles, but fixing it at your knee seems odd (isn't it normally groin or heel)? I've had my right knee fixed 7 times in around 7 or 8 years (no work in the past 8 thank god, but that's because the doc threatened that I would be a cripple lol) and it was a bitch, but for the rebuilds when they split it open it's always way longer to heal up. Obviously by now I would assume you're feeling pretty good, it took me a good 6 months, but they are different injuries (initially I tore my mcl clean off with the bone attached and shredded my cartilage).

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Holy shit man, the level of coverage on this build is pretty sick. I saw this pop up a couple months ago and thought it was the old one... To my surprise a couple days ago it isn't. Absolutely ridiculous man nice work! It's funny you posting pics of old builds all nostalgic because they seem like they were last year (well some were lol). Keep it up this is kick ass!

Did you say wtf was up with your knee? I saw Nate mention your achilles, but fixing it at your knee seems odd (isn't it normally groin or heel)? I've had my right knee fixed 7 times in around 7 or 8 years (no work in the past 8 thank god, but that's because the doc threatened that I would be a cripple lol) and it was a bitch, but for the rebuilds when they split it open it's always way longer to heal up. Obviously by now I would assume you're feeling pretty good, it took me a good 6 months, but they are different injuries (initially I tore my mcl clean off with the bone attached and shredded my cartilage).

Nah nothing that bad. I tore one of my Hamstring tendons and had it removed about 7 weeks ago. Rehab is going good.

Damn I finally post a video and it gets all quiet in here.

NICE.

Starts with Eminem and breaks out the country!

:good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

your build is so sick! those motors are huge!!

oh also,

sorry if you've mentioned this before and i didn't catch it, but what are you using to control the led's again?

love the way they look btw

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Where do you plan on mounting the LED controller?

Mine started flaking out on me and you're going to have WAY more pressure then I do.

I'm sure they all use the same lil circuit board microphones....

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived