CJs F150 2/19 New videos posted pg 70. 1080p 60fps!!!!

why the caps silver? why not white to match the baskets on the bottom?

Couldnt get white, I asked.

I'm gonna get those caps just because haha. looks killer so far cody!

Thats the beauty of a custom order, im the only one with them!

Yeah yeah lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

How do you think the level 6 motors are gonna hold up with being inverted? That's gonna be a lot of ass hanging out there!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Same as mounting regular. Won't be much of an issue.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I gotcha, I knew you'd think of something, just felt like asking lol. I think I saw issues with level 5 baskets or coil rub or something along those lines due to the lack of support somewhere with a weak mounting point or a single baffle or something. User error though, nothing to do with the structural integrity of the woofer.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

hmm so what could those acrylic rods and leds be used as supports.. :) that woud look so sweet dude I cant wait to see

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived