CJs F150 2/19 New videos posted pg 70. 1080p 60fps!!!!

Damn man! Nice choice on the white baskets, with the leds they light up real pretty.

Gettin close to making some noise :peepwall:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Got a little bit done today, nothing worth taking pictures of. Got the subs wired up to the amps and fired it up without the loading wall to make sure I didnt have any issues. And as usual something just wasnt right. I was getting an odd rattle from one of the subs. I pulled it out and put it on the bench for some free air time. Pulled the dustcap off and re glued it back down. Not sure what was causing the rattle, but after a few minutes on the bench it went away. I will put the sub back in tomorrow and hopefully get the loading wall installed. I have to take the plexi back to the vinyl shop, one of the windows got done upside down and backwards. Hopefully they can knock it out for me tomorrow so I can get it back and installed. Things are about to start coming together in a hurry!

I have wonder why did you decide to go with sundown mids and highs amp when your subs and bass amps are dc

But it looks like it gonna look nice

you would figure a 175.4 right?

Archived