Brandonrcm Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Grabbed this one for $150 with some extra parts. I'm sure I'll enjoy it I love working on stuff and now I want one of the monster trucks. $150 for a TT st-1 is a STEAL I see rollers of that going for more. The Electric version of the St-1 won Basher of the year last year (Mt4-g3). I currently own one of them, barely every breaks and I do big jumps.
ProMaxx316 Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 I got 2 Nitro RC The original Traxxas T-Maxx when it first cam out. .21 conversion, rare suspension, and a blown to bits trans. At the time the t-maxx tans wasnt ment to hold the power or a .21 or greater. Factory Team Rc10GT just sitting collecting dust. Got it when it first came out. Raced it for about a year. Now it just sits around my house with a brand new engine with only 1 tank ran through it. Now i play around with my RC10T4 and my RC18T (im a big team associated fan). but its always trying to find time running them. If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
ineeDBass419 Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 I've got a team associated sc10 pretty much stock besides rpm upgrades and I bash the fuck out of that thing.I posted a vid a while back of me jumping my buddies civic.ill look for it an post it in here.but that thing is crazy light and will jump anything.pretty quick on 2s also edit: had to bust the laptop out real quick and find the vid lol xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
dog24fret Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 not nitro but heres one of mine, not including my reciever servos and transmitter (transmitters used for multiple cars) this ones at about 3600. Yea i know i wont get the money back ever, but i'll never sell it anyhow so i dont really care about the money lost, and its a drop in the bucket compared to what ive spent on car audio. I also own a mini revo thats like a replica of this car and a losi mini eight that i use as a basher car thats all carbon fiber 3s lipo and different motor. I love the RC hobby, but i love the building part mostly although i do run the crap out of them. Nice truck. Is that Gorilla maxx or fast lane chassis? Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
AI James Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 fastlane i have gorillamaxx stuff sitting on a shelf though
dog24fret Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 fastlane i have gorillamaxx stuff sitting on a shelf though Thanks,impressive hop ups. Is their anything left to rebuild on that lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
roscoe1129 Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 James have you run the bug yet? If so how do u like that chassis? Is it rigid enough? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
AI James Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 bug is very rigid. nothing on the bug is stock anymore those are old pic. all titanium gears insize trans and 8 spider custom diffs front and rear with all new shimming and everything. I kinda go all out on these things.
dog24fret Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 bug is very rigid. nothing on the bug is stock anymore those are old pic. all titanium gears insize trans and 8 spider custom diffs front and rear with all new shimming and everything. I kinda go all out on these things. Just a tad. Shelf queen,pavement runner or do you actually off road that beast? Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
AI James Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 that one only gets ran on the street. i live in the middle of a city. I have others for the field behind my place. I just like nice things thats all
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.